DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS ALL FACE TO FACE SESSIONS IN THE CLINIC WILL BE CARRIED OUT WITH 2 METERS SOCIAL DISTANCING IN PLACE.
ALTERNATIVELY SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE VIA TELEPHONE, WHATSAPP CALL OR ZOOM.
You may have concerns that have troubled you for some time or which may be the result of a recent event, crisis or loss. Some people are very clear about the areas of their lives they wish to explore, whereas other people may feel confused or unsure about where to start. You may have been given a diagnosis from your doctor, or prescribed some medication. You may have already seen a psychologist, psychiatrist or therapist, or this may be something that you have been considering but felt unsure about.
People often see a Clinical Psychologist for help with the following...
- Low mood - feeling exhausted, under pressure or worn out.
- Anxiety, worry and stress.
- Traumatic events – accidents, victim of crime, abuse or domestic violence
- History of childhood sexual, physical or emotional abuse
- Relationship or family difficulties
- Work pressure – financial worries, work/life balance
- Major life changes - divorce, bereavement, pregnancy, illness
- Loss of confidence
You may have been given one of the following diagnoses from your doctor, or feel that your difficulties fit into one of these descriptions....
- General Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Addictions - Drugs, Alcohol, Gambling, Sex
- Eating disorders - Anorexia, Bulimia, Overeating
- Personality Disorder
Safe Space provides a confidential therapy service to address all of the above difficulties. If you feel that you would like to address something that is not mentioned above, please contact the above number for an informal discussion of your needs.